Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Some Awards & Tags

Photobucket

Thanks to Pinky , Shanthi & Jyoti for these Lovely Awards and Tags ... I really can't express my feelings & happiness to get these ...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now here are the answers for the tags ...

1. What is your current obsession?

A. Cooking , Blogging and Reading .

2. What are you wearing today?

A. Long Skirt - Top

3. What's for dinner?

A. I am doing diet so for me salad & for my dear hubby Chapatti & Egg Tarka .

4. What is the last thing you brought?

A. 3 T-shirts for my hubby & 2 long skirt for me .

5. What are you listening to right now?

A. Rabindra Sangeet.

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?

A. All of them are great & enthusiastic cook with beautiful hearts.

7. If you have a house totally paid for,fully furnished any where in the world,where would you like it to be?

A. My home town Kolkata , West Bengal .

8. What are your must have pieces for summer?

A. Sunscreen lotion,sunglass , Perfume & face wash .

9. Which language you want to learn?

A. Arabic , Freanch & Italian .

10. Who do u want to meet now?

A. My parents & my brother , sister in law & In-laws .

11. What is your favourite colour?

A. white or Black or Blue .I love these 3 colours can't choose any one of them .

12. What do you try to cook when you have cooking blues(when you feel real lazy to cook something)?

A. Maggi or some chat ( I loved them ) .

13. What are the cosmetics/make-up/perfumes that you can't live without?

A. Sunscreen , Face wash , Eyeliner & Perfumes.

14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?

A. Sarees & Long or short skirts ( not too short ).

15. What is your favourite magazine?

A. Any kind of magazines, I love reading .

16. If you had $100 now,what would you spend it on?

A. I will save that money , I don't buy things if its not necessary .

17. Who are your style icons?

A. I am my own style icon , as I think style is all about feeling confortable .

18. Describe your personal style?

A. Dress up as per place or occasion.

19. What are your favourite movies?

A. Any old bengali movies .

20. Give us three styling tips that always work for you?

A. Be Simple , Elegent and Confident.

21.Coffee or tea?

A. Tea.

22. What inspires you?

A. Any inspirable work which helps people .

23. Which other blogs you love visiting?

A. Each and Every Food blog , too many to list .

24. Favourite dessert/sweet?

A. Misti Doi & Icecream , you can say I am an icecreamholic .

25. Favourite season?

A. Winter and spring.

26. Which is your dream destination?

A. Too many but mostly Kerala , Kashmir , USA , London & Switzerland .

27. Which is your favourite international cuisine?

A. Arabic , Chinese & Italian .

28. What is your favorite line?

A. Alaways be Positive & happy , you will achive your goal .

29. What is the meaning of your name?

A. Dolon is actually a Latin word its means A Trojan spy & in another way in bengali its meaning the round of a pendulam .

30. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?

A. Some special bengali cuisine .

31. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?

A. Start working or cooking or Listen to music or talk to my parents/hubby.

32. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?

A. Never happened .

33. What are you going to do after this?

A. Cook dinner .

34. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?

A. Wearing clothes that don’t suit you & doing too much cosmetices

35. What is your dream job?

A. I want to start a buissness of my own , so no dream job .

36. My Adding question is :

In which God do You Trust?
Kali Mata.


The rules are:
Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention,and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.

Photobucket

Thanks to Shanthi for these lovely tag & I really loved doing it .

Now the rules are :

1) Link the person who tagged you .
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share the ABC'S of you.
4) Tag 4 people at the end of the post by linking their blogs.
5) Let the 4 tagged people know that they have been tagged by you.
6) Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people,so that there is a big network of bloggers doing the tag.


1. A – Available/Single? Married

2. B – Best friend? My husband & My parents .

3. C – Cake or Pie? Cake

4. D – Drink of choice? Water .

5. E – Essential item you use every day? My Laptop , Mobile & Car .

6. F – Favorite color? Black

7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Bears .

8. H – Hometown? Kolkata,West Bengal .

9. I – Indulgence? Savouries chaats and chips .

10. J – January or February? January .

11. K – Kids & their names? Not yet

12. L – Life is incomplete without? Love & respect

13. M – Marriage date? 24th January ,2005

14. N – Number of siblings? One elder brother

15. O – Oranges or Apples? Oranges

16. P – Phobias/Fears? Lizards

17. Q – Quote for today? Alaways be Positive & happy .

18. R – Reason to smile? When my husband try to make to smile & my nephew's behaviour ( 1.5 year old )

19. S – Season? Winter & Spring.

20. T – Tag 4 People? Names are at the bottom of this post .

21. U – Unknown fact about me? I keep everything secret .

22. V – Vegetable you don't like? Bhindi .

23. W – Worst habit? Short tempered & talkative

24. X – X-rays you've had? Never

25. Y – Your favorite food? Any chat or panjabi food.

26. Z – Zodiac sign? Gemini

Now I am passing these awards & tag to the following people Rajeswari, Mythreyi Dilip , Smitha & Tulip ,






16 comments:

Gita Jaishankar said...

Congrats on your awards dear...nice reading about you :)

Sudeshna said...

Congrats:)

Doloncookbook said...

@ Gita & Sudeshna : Thanks dear

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats dear, glad to know more about u..

Indian Khana said...

Congrats dear

Mythreyi Dilip said...

Hi Dolon,
Congrats on ur awards dear, thanks a lot for sharing with me:) Good to know more about you!!!

saffronapron.blogspot.com said...

Congrats Dolon. And Thanx for passing it on to me. Appreciate it.

Jyoti said...

Nice knowing more about you!

Parita said...

Congratulations on your awards dear..was good to know your better :)

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

congrats on your award...

Hari Chandana P said...

Congrats on your awards.. Nice to know more about you.. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :D

Malar Gandhi said...

Congrats on your awards. Between you have a wonderful space here...love all ur recipes.

Mythreyi Dilip said...

Happy diwali to you and your family dear Dolon, may this diwali light up your life with prosperity and lots of happiness!!!

Malar Gandhi said...

Congrats on ur awards, my friend. ENjoy. Its good to know you too.:)

Simply Life said...

congrats on your awards!